Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank: Request for Days
If you contributed a day to the Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank for the current school year, and wish to request days from the Pool, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into TalentEd Records account by clicking here.
- Go to Blank Docs (upper right-hand corner)
- Click on the CSLB – REQUEST FOR POOL DAYS document
- Complete the form
- Click on the “Attending Physician Statement.pdf” to download and print the form. If the system prompts you to “Leave” or “Stay”, click “leave”. You will still be in the e-form, but the document will download in a PDF format for you to print. This form must be submitted to the doctor for completion, and returned to the Human Resources office, prior to the request being submitted to the Committee.
- If you would like to review the Sick Pool Policy, click on the PDF file provided and follow the same process.
- Click on “Save Final”
- Type your name in the Signature line
- Check the box that says, “I have read and accept the Electronic Signature Statement”
- Click on “Submit”