FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES
Interested in joining FCA?
Join us to hear the gospel and enjoy community, the sharing of testimonies, and fun games.
FCA is open to everyone; you DON'T have to be an athlete to join.
During the 2017-2018 school year, campus-wide meetings will be held bi-monthly. Please, check back in August for dates.
Follow us on Twitter: @CorsicanaFCA
Core Values: Integrity, Serving, Teamwork, and Excellence
- Integrity (Proverbs 11:3) – We want our leaders to demonstrate a Christ-like wholeness, privately and publicly. This means always being faithful to follow through on what you say you will do.
- Serving (John 13:1-17) – We want our leaders to model Jesus’ example of serving others and developing trusting relationships. This means sacrificing time and energy to be available to those for whom you are called to minister to.
- Teamwork (Philippians 2:1-4) – Express our unity in Christ in all our relationships. This means being selfless and intent on the purpose of bringing glory to God in everything.
- Excellence (Colossians 3:12-24) – Honor and glorify God in all we do. This means being teachable and always doing the best that you can.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (Deity – John 1:1, 14); (Atonement- Hebrews 9:15-22);(Virgin Birth – Matthew 1:18, 25); (Bodily Resurrection – 1 Corinthians 15:18); (Sinless Life – Hebrews 4:15); (Personal Return –Hebrews 9:27-28)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men (and women), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13, 14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1-4)