Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor Degree - Stephen F. Austin
I miss you all so much! I had no idea when we left on March 6th for Spring Break that I wouldn't see you for a month!
I hope you are enjoying this extended time off, but are also being safe! New phrase of the month - "Social Distancing!"
Please log-in to your iLit account if you have internet access at home. You can go into Unit 4 or 5. I have added assignments that you can work on to stay caught up. Also, please choose a great novel in your iLit library and read during the day or evening. You have SO many choices, so if you choose one and you don't like it, just choose another one!
iLit log-in information: 1) You can download the Pearson ilit app or 2) Go to www.learnilit.com 4) Enter your login information. YOUR LOGIN IN IS: USERNAME - lunch # (but replace the 9 with an s) PASSWORD: password1
My conference hours will be from 11:00-2:00
PLEASE email me at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hello!
I will see you soon!! :) Love you all!
♥ Mrs. McKenzie
Please see below:
Tomorrow, Monday, April 6th, will begin the Direct-Teach phase for CISD. Students are now expected to access and complete all of the student materials in each class for which they are enrolled. Student activity and growth will be monitored by the teacher, and one grade per week will be given on the basis of student performance. It is crucial that students are making every effort to access their courses and complete their assignments each and every week during the extended break.
Below are instructions for communication (Remind App) and accessing student materials (Canvas or paper packets). If you have any questions with regard to any of this information, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication – Remind App
- Text @999akf4 to 81010.
- You may download the app or receive text messages from Remind with my weekly announcements.
Communication – Student Email Account and Teacher Page
- You may also visit my Teacher Page on cisd.org to check for class updates and information.
- Please encourage your student to check his/her student email account at least once a week.
Accessing Student Materials – Canvas or Paper Packets
- Accessing student materials online via Canvas
- Go to cisd.instructure.com OR go to cisd.helloid.com - Choose "AD-Cisd.local." You will then log in using your CISD username and lunch number. Your username is the first 5 letters of your last name, the first 3 letters of your first name, and 000.
- Student login usernames are their school email addresses
- Student passwords are the same ones they use to access their student email accounts
- Once students are in Canvas, they will simply click on each of their courses and the links to the materials for that week will be on the teacher’s Home Page
- Accessing student materials for students WITHOUT ACCESS to the internet (Paper Packets)
- Students will pick up their packets on Monday at one of our CISD food locations (see cisd.org for these locations)
- Students will put their name and their teacher’s name for that subject on the packet’s cover sheet
- Students will return their completed packets on Thursday to one of our CISD food locations