Virtual office hours: 9:00-10:00am and 2:00-3:00pm
CISD Extends School Closures through May 4th, 2020
Corsicana ISD schools are closed through May 4th, 2020. Please note that the return date of May 4th could change as we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19. Disclaimer: This page is evolving daily so check back often for updates. Weekly assignments will be posted on the class Canvas page, assignments for the week will be posted Monday morning of each week and are due Friday at 4pm. If you have any problems or questions fell free to email me.
Canvas link: https://cisd.helloid.com/
The automotive course will using an online textbook that can be accessed any time using a device with internet access https://txcisd.electude.com. Students are given class time to complete all assignments using a school provided laptops. At the beginning of the year, the student is given a username and password to access this course, it there responsibility to remember this information. Any assignment that is not completed within the allotted class time is considered homework and must be completed by the beginning of class the next day. If the assignment has not been completed it will be graded as is, once the assignment is in the grade book it is final.
Helpful Student Resources
- https://cisd.instructure.com/ (Canvas)
- https://txcisd.electude.com(Links to an external site.)
- https://sp2.org/(Links to an external site.)
- https://my.alldata.com(Links to an external site.)
- https://www.kbb.com/(Links to an external site.)
- https://www.autotrader.com/(Links to an external site.)
- https://www.oreillyauto.com/(Links to an external site.)
- https://www.napaonline.com/(Links to an external site.)