Welcome to Coach Reese's Physical Education Class. I am excited to be back at Collins for my 5th year of teaching and coaching. I will teach students the skills and movements they will have for a lifetime. I look forward to a great Spring Semester this year. I am coaching football, and I am also the Head basketball coach here at Corsicana Middle School. I look forward to another great year here at Collins Middle School. I can be reached by phone if you call CMS at (903) 430-6200 and reached by email at JReese@CISD.org.
Morning Release 7:43
1st Period/8th Grade Athletics 8:00-8:50
2nd Period/Conference 8:54-9:44
3rd Period/PE 9:48-10:38
4th Period/Lunch 10:42-11:14
5th Period/Lunch Duty 11:18-12:48
A Lunch/Duty 11:18-11:48
B Lunch/Duty 11:58-12:18
C Lunch/Duty 12:18-12:48
6th Period/Boys PE 12:52-1:42
7th Period/Boys PE 1:46-2:36
8th period/7th Grade Athletics 2:40-3:30
1. Safety First
2. Give 110% when you are here
3. Respect everyone at all times
4. Never say you CAN'T do something
5. LEARN and have FUN
1. Personal belongings, backpacks. etc. must be put in your locker assigned to you or put against the wall when you enter the gym
2. No food or beverages in any activity area or the locker room. Candy and gum are not allowed.
3. Gym shoes and cloths are optional for participation in PE class. Students who do not participate in the activities will lose points for the day.
4. All injuries should be reported to the PE teacher immediately.
5. Spirited competition is acceptable, however foul language, bullying. fighting, and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will result in disciplinary action.
6. STOP immediately when you hear a whistle blow