First Grade Behavior Plan
We believe that if all children are interested and challenged at an appropriate level, behavior is not a big issue. Although sometimes, children must be reminded what is appropriate to insure the best learning environment. We have specific rules in our classroom, all of which have been discussed with your children. They are as follows:
1. Listen when your teacher is talking.
2. Respect yourself and others.
3. Follow directions quickly.
4. Raise your hand to speak in whole group.
5. Be safe, be kind, be honest.Consequences:
1. The student is given a verbal warning and reminded of the expectation.
2. The student is given another warning and will move clip to yellow.
3. The student will lose a privilege and move clip to orange.
4. The teacher will have to contact a parent and the student will move clip to blue.
5. The student will have to go to the office if the behavior continues.
Please check your child’s folder daily to keep in touch with what is happening in the classroom. Try to make positive comments while at the same time noting areas of concern. The behavior grade will be given for the entire nine weeks. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 903-874-1011 or email your child's teacher.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!