- You can manage your students money and purchases through MySchoolBucks.
- You can use the online resource to find your bus route or call 903-872-4181 for more information.
- The front office has login information to set up your Ascender/TXConnect account.
- If you need assistance obtaining uniforms, please contact the clothing center at 903-874-7441 for an appointment.
Change of Student Info
After the first day forms are returned to your campus, the form details are entered into our student information system. For documentation purposes, any changes that occur to the student(s) information should be recorded on this form. Thank you for keeping the district updated.
- Please email or turn the transcript form into Ms. Briones at email@example.com
- Registrar's office is located in the Go Center.
- Transcript Request Form
CHS Registration Checklist
Affidavat of Residence
In order to obtain a copy of your transcript:
- fill out the transcript request form and sign
- provide a copy of your ID/Driver's License
- pay a $2 processing fee for each copy (cash, check or money order).
The request form and ID/DL can be emailed back to Ms. Briones or faxed to (903) 874-7403.
The processing fee can be mailed out to:
Corsicana High School
3701 W. HWY 22
Corsicana, TX 75110
If you live in Corsicana, you can come up to the high school and complete the request form. Note that the processing time make take up to two business days. Transcripts can only be mailed or picked up.
2011 graduates to current year: transcripts can be sent electronically to Texas public colleges or universities through TRex.