- You can manage your students money and purchases through MySchoolBucks.
- You can complete the free and reduced lunch forms online.
- You can turn in your lunch forms to the registrar Ms. Salazar.
- You can use the online resource to find your bus route or call 903-872-4181 for more information.
- The front office has login information to set up your TXConnect account.
- If you need assistance obtaining uniforms, please contact the clothing center at 903-874-7441 for an appointment.
Transcript Request for Current Students
- Please see Ms. Salazar to fill out a transcript request form located in the Go Center
Transcript Request for Former Students
In order to obtain a copy of your transcript:
- fill out the request form and sign
- provide a copy of your ID/Driver's License
- pay a $2 processing fee for each copy (cash, check or money order).
The request form and ID/DL can be emailed back to Ms. Salazar or faxed to (903) 874-7403.
The processing fee can be mailed out to:
Corsicana High School . ATTN: Registrar . 3701 W. HWY 22 . Corsicana, TX 75110
If you live in Corsicana you can come up to the high school and complete the request form. Note that the processing time make take up to two weeks. Transcripts can only be mailed or picked up.
2011 graduates to current year: transcripts can be sent electronically to Texas public colleges or universities through TRex.